Friday, April 12, 2013

God's Glory

Isn't it wonderful?....I mean the wonderful changes that are taking place in our outside world.

You know as a child growing up, I never really gave the seasons a whole lot of thought.
I mean I knew when it was cold or hot.  But I never really thought of all the changes that go on to make it happen.
I took all that for granted.  I would rush through Winter and Spring just to be able to get to Summer...
because that meant that school was out.

For the next three months I could sleep until noon if I wanted to, or get up early and get my chores done so I could go to the swimming pool and hang out with all my friends.  What fun it was....no real responsibilities.
My Mother was a school teacher so she understood how it was to just sit back and let the world roll by so to speak for the next few months.

And then August would get here and I would begin to dread the month getting shorter and shorter.
Then before I knew it.....school would start and the whole cycle would start over again.

Now that I'm older, than I often like to remember, I have started taking note of all the changes that take place in the outside world around me.

I like the changes each season brings within itself.
Sometimes it feels like a new chapter of life taking place and I get to be a small part of it all.


Spring is probably my most favorite time now.  Even though I do love the occasional snow that we might get in Texas.  Spring brings in all the beautiful flowers, trees budding and birds sings.

God was so thoughtful to give us all His beauty and glory in the Spring time.

Ecclesiastes 3 is a  favorite chapter of mine.  Because it tells us that God planned each and every season.  Not just Autumn, Winter, Spring and Summer, but also the seasons of life in everything.



God did the planning and all He wants us to do is enjoy His beauty and give Him the glory and praise.

What is your favorite time of the year?

Blessings!
Betsy   ♥  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting today! I appreciate your comments. Have a blessed day!