Wednesday, April 17, 2013

God Is There

It seems like so many tragic things are going on in our country this week.

Yet another test of our Faith has happened earlier today in West, Texas.

My Mother grew up in this sleepy little country town that many back then  would call West Station.

I spent many great times in this sweet little town.

It is a small Czech farming town, where everybody knows everybody.

Just this evening the West Fertilizer Plant, that has been located there for about 50 years,
had a fire which caused a massive explosion.  They have compared it to the Oklahoma City bombing of the Murrah Federal Building.

The news just said that the USGS  measured it on the Richter Magnitude Scale as a 2 .1 earthquake would have measured.  That is powerful!  It was felt over 70 miles away!

I'm sure many of you saw on your TV the horrible ordeal unfolding.

As I posted just the other day in my post "God Is Sovereign"....I know He is in control of this situation and He is most certainly there too with everyone. Guiding the emergency personnel and comforting them in their time of need as they risk their lives to care for the lives of others in need.

Please pray with me for the many families that have lost loved one's.  Also for the many injured and now many homeless families.

Blessings,
Betsy  ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting today! I appreciate your comments. Have a blessed day!