Thursday, April 19, 2012

Psalm 37:4 Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart.

This is one of my favorite verses. I use to think that all I had to do was love God and He would give me what I wanted. Sounds good...Right?......Wrong! As I began to grow in my relationship with my Heavenly Father, I soon realized that isn't at all what He is saying to me. To delight in the Lord meant that He wanted me to have such a strong reverent, respectful, longing to be with, longing to obey, relationship with Him; that the desires of my heart would soon be turned to what He was desiring for my life.
 Submission. Wanting to do nothing but to please (obey) my Heavenly Father.
Blessings,
Betsy ♥

http://upsidedownperfection.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting today! I appreciate your comments. Have a blessed day!